Silver Dollar Values: Check Here for Key Dates with
Ally Attribute Activation Chance Increase within the area added. Wyrms are draconic creatures found in the lower level of the Karuulm Slayer Dungeon in Mount Karuulm, requiring level 62 Slayer to kill. The base damage value further modified by the difficulty-specific multipliers. New Genuine Mercedes Benz Sprinter W 906 All Rubber Floor Mat Set Rhd In Black.
GamePatchPlanet - Download EURO.TRUCK.SIMULATOR.2.64.BIT
Dietary flavonoid fisetin induces a forced exit from. Special Containment Procedures: SCP-3301 is to be stored within a standard small containment locker at Site-19 when not being used for testing. Killing Floor 2 update: Update 1033. Its floor is covered by rectangular tiles of equal size.
Life aboard WWII submarines was brutal - We Are The Mighty
Cyber Daily News – 2020-10-31 – STATOPERATOR my review here. On 5 December 1940, the prototype, with the military serial number W4050. Quantitative Method To Determine Sporicidal https://boom-boom.ru/download/?file=1100. Notice: Medicare and Medicaid: Program issuances and.
1059 Shabbat Search Engine JewJewJew.com
December 22nd 1940 saw the start of the bloodiest 48 hours in the history of Manchester - the Christmas blitz. Cyber Daily News – 2020-10-04 – STATOPERATOR. Activation: Uplay Localization: Russian, English, Chinese Developer: Ubisoft Montreal Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment Region: Russia, Ukraine and CIS countries GIFT! January 31; Russia blocks ProtonMail and ProtonVPN 6 great features of Wi-Fi 6 enabled by Intel Ice Lake The Fast and Furious 9 trailer is here, featuring John Cena as Dominic.
AWH Skateboard Distribution - Decks-Doom Sayers
The stand plate has a 3/8" thread insert in its centre for further stand assembly. In 1878, he installed arc lights on his retail floor, extending business hours to late in the evening. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Williamson County Tennessee.
- 1944 USAAF Serial Numbers (44-83886 to 44-92098)
- Fleshpound (Killing Floor 2) - Killing Floor 2 Wiki
- Killing Floor 2 Event Offers Double XP, More Frequent Item
- Thursday, September 21, 2020 - The Occasional Musings of
- League of Arab states photos on Flickr
- Infected Mods - Left 4 Dead 2
- Honda Accord Questions - Why do all my windows roll down
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- KillingFloor Hands [3D Models]
- Welcome to LexisNexis - Choose Your Path
- Steam Community: : Guide: : The Forest Developer Console
- Killing Floor version 1032 by ZombieManiya - How to
- Environmental Enteric Dysfunction in Children: Journal of
- Convergent translational evidence of a role for anandamide
|1||What is KillingFloor.exe? KillingFloor.exe info||32%|
|2||John Deere 1032 reverse isn't working properly||64%|
|3||The good, the bad and the tasty: The many roles of||85%|
|4||Favorite 4x online co-op games?||27%|
|5||Early otic development depends on autophagy for apoptotic||36%|
|6||Too early to tell if Tropical Storm Eta will affect||48%|
|7||Manual Do Modem Sagemcom F St 2764 Lake||58%|
|8||Success Stories – Total Wellness Cleanse||70%|
|9||Full text of "Federal register [microform]"||81%|
|10||Home of Geotextile Membranes||37%|
Killing Floor - Chapter Twenty-Three
A piston is a block capable of pushing blocks, players, and mobs when given a redstone pulse. Killing Floor 2 Beginner's Guide: How to beat the bosses without dying so your team has a chance of killing him off before he starts raining mortar down. I've listed every monster from normal random enemies to bosses to Special Monsters with my own information. To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar.
Patch the CRF system and social behavior: a review
Toko Hilda Qwerty tempat jual beli berbagai hiburan seperti Film, Game, Software, Komik Digital untuk Komputer PC Laptop Hp Smartphone Tablet Android iOs Lengkap Murah dan Berkualitas. C -1 Kent State Gym Site Preservation Sought As National Landmark IN THE NEWS By WILLIAM STEIF Scripps-Howard Staff Writer WASHINGTON - With the. Valve Left4Dead 2 Asia Server (srcds154.153.97) 0/4 103.28. Best Fiends Cheats: Tips & Strategy Guide to Complete All.
Steam Workshop:: Killing Floor 2 - Minigun DLC Weapon PROP
Find people by name, email, address, and phone for free. Search metadata Search text contents Search TV news captions Search radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced Search. C-1032-74 DEVELOPMENT OF CERTAIN BLACK SEA FISHES IN SEA CONTAMINATED BY PETROLEUM PRODUCTS Mironov, 0. 6. 1974. From Killing Floor 2 Wiki.
- Amazon.com: Killing Floor 2 [PlayStation 4 PS4]: Video Games
- Killing Floor 2 Trainer
- 6.4 quake strikes Puerto Rico amid heavy seismic activity
- Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, Book 1) - Kindle edition by
- The Legend of Dragoon - Monster FAQ - PlayStation
- South Philly Review 10-31-18 by South Philly Review
- Killing Floor [2020/ISO & REPACK/ENG]
- USAF Serial Number Search Results
- The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient bittorrent site
- List A: Antimicrobial Products Registered with the EPA as
House of Commons Hansard Written Answers for 14 July 2020
Save up to $9, 324 on one of 1, 227 used Jeep Wranglers in Charlotte, NC. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Your Languages (1, 032) Customize. A specially trained mechanic was sent to deactivate the most feared trap called Shattered Bones. The three, from Gloucestershire, and their guide, reached the Pole of Inaccessibility (POI) late last night after an arduous 1, 032 mile journey, a spokeswoman said.
Killing Floor 2 - Game Statistics
Killing Floor 2 stats. Category II. 819, 1032; If time-related storage of sterile items is used, label the pack at the time of sterilization with an expiration date. Read Chapter 1556, (Comprehension catches up) from Alchemy Emperor of the Divine Dao (OnGoing) Web Novel. Killing floor 1032 patch.
[News] ESO PTS 4.0.2 Patch Notes Readable
The Elder Scrolls Online v4.0.2 introduces Undaunted Outfit Styles for testing, which you can read more about below. We’ve also redesigned many of the new Trial sets and fixed several combat-related issues. You’ll also find we’ve made several adjustments to the bosses in Cloudrest Trial, and continued fixing issues involving Summerset quests and content. The size of this latest patch is 965MB.
- New Features / Updates / Big Changes
- Template Updates
- Fixes & Improvements
- Thieves Guild
- Combat & Gameplay
- Combat Balance
- Combat Fixes & Improvements
- Itemization Balance
- Itemization Fixes & Improvements
- Base Game
- Alliance War & PvP
- Art & Animation
- Combat & Gameplay
- Crafting & Economy
- Crown Store & Crown Crates
- Exploration & Itemization
This week on the PTS, we are running a limited test of some new, dungeon boss-themed Outfit Styles. Every few days, the Outfit Styles for a different dungeon’s Mask and Shoulders will drop in game, and a dungeon-inspired pack of weapon Outfit Styles will be featured in the Crown Store.
Completing the featured dungeon has a chance to drop the Mask Outfit Style associated with that dungeon, while the Undaunted reward chest associated with the featured dungeon has a chance to drop the Shoulder Outfit Style for that dungeon. If you’ve completed the hard mode achievement for that dungeon, you are more likely to find Mask and Shoulder Outfit Styles.
Please note that this is a compressed schedule for testing purposes, and does not represent the timing in the future.
- Monday through Wednesday (10:00AM ET)
- Completing Crypt of Hearts has a chance to award the Ilambris’ Mask Outfit Style page
- Glirion the Redbeard’s chest has a chance to award the Ilambris’ Shoulder Outfit Style page
- New Ilambris themed weapon Outfit Styles are available in the Ilambris Arms Pack in the Crown Store
- Wednesday through Friday (10:00AM ET)
- Completing White-Gold Tower has a chance to award the Molag Kena’s Mask Outfit Style page
- Urgarlag Chief-Bane’s chest has a chance to award the Molag Kena’s Shoulder Outfit Style page
- New Molag Kena themed weapon Outfit Styles are available in the Molag Kena Arms Pack in the Crown Store
- Friday through Monday (10:00AM ET)
- Completing Banished Cells II has a chance to award the Shadowrend’s Mask Outfit Style page
- Maj al-Ragath’s chest has a chance to award the Shadowrend’s Shoulder Outfit Style page
- New Shadowrend themed weapon Outfit Styles are available in the Shadowred Arms Pack in the Crown Store
- Psijic Order skills are now fully leveled, including their morphs.
- PTS characters made with the character template will now know the Pyandonean style upon creation.
- Added the Pyandonean style item, Sea Serpent Hide, to the PTS character template inventory for existing characters. This is found within the Traveled Crafter's Crate inside the Ultimate Crafter's Crate.
- The Heart’s Desire: Fixed an issue where quest pins would not properly appear on the quest step “Find Tyrnea Stone”.
- Made multiple tweaks to NPC positioning and animations.
- Effects will no longer be displayed on the Ritemaster’s hand while talking to him.
- Fixed an issue where robes would visibly pop during some animations.
- The knees on Indrik monsters will now bend appropriately during combat animations.
- Situations that change your animations (like bracing against the wind) now work better with an equipped personality.
- Fixed various seam, collision and gap issues with a variety of structures found in Summerset.
- The upper rail in the Mages Guild hall no longer has distorted textures.
- Fixed various gaps and holes with the windows associated with the Mages Guild.
- Fixed various issues with the Ceporah Tower interior such as holes along tops of walls.
- Fixed a variety of camera collision issues which allowed you to see through various assets.
- Fixed some rocks so they are visible at all distances rather than only when you’re close to them.
- Added collision to a tree trunk that was previously missing.
- Added visual effects for the Yaghara Monstrosity and the Yaghara spawn-in animation.
- The Psijic’s Scrying Talisman ability no longer cuts off at the top of the effect.
Psijic Order Skill Line
- Fixed an issue where some Psijic Order abilities did not have animations while in first-person view.
- Time Stop: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs would only stun one enemy in the area of effect, but would cause all other enemies to be visually frozen in their animations while they were still able to act.
- Time Freeze (Time Stop morph): Fixed an issue where casting this morph would cause your character to become invisible when in your idle pose.
- Dead Indriks no longer re-experience the moments of their deaths when they are encountered in the overworld.
- Yaghra Larvae now glow with less intensity.
- Yaghra Spewers and Striders now better coordinate their attacks.
- Yaghra Spewers now animate more excitedly in combat.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mudhoppers to disappear when killed.
- Exploding singularities from the Gloam Knight now rock your world.
- Fixed an issue where the Reef Viper would appear to slide after casting Bile Sac against a moving target.
- Fixed an issue where a Salamander that used Chomp would gain temporary immunity to “what goes up must come down”.
- Decreased the health of group boss Keelsplitter, as well as tweaked the timing and damage output of the Slam, Swipe, and Waterspouts abilities.
- Player pets will no longer trigger the Splatter effect during the Keelsplitter fight.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow the fight with Graveld to completely reset if all player characters are defeated.
- Updated a number of cooking fires to support Provisioning.
- Fixed an issue where deconstructing items from Cloudrest Trial could give an unusually named placeholder style item.
- Improved the consistency of respawn rates for a number of harvest nodes across Summerset.
- The Woodworking station in Augury Basin now displays the correct banner.
- Increased the chance to find precious metal Seams in the world.
- Increased the damage of the following:
- Shade of Z'Maja's Baneful Burst ability
- Yaghra Monstrosity's Baneful Barb ability
- Malevolent Exposure ability when holding a Malevolent Core
- Yaghra Strider's Lacerate ability
- Yaghra Spewer's Chop, Gash and Purge abilities
- The Welkynar Gryphon's Peck, Talon Slice, Hemorrhage and Riposte abilities
- Shadow of the Fallen's Shadow Flares ability
- Increased the health of the Yaghra Monstrosity.
- Shadow of the Fallen will now teleport away sooner after spawning in.
- Baneful Mark now decreases a larger percentage of healing received when applied by the Shade of Z'Maja or a Yaghra Monstrosity.
- The damage over time component of Baneful Mark will now begin sooner after being hit by Baneful Barb or Baneful Burst.
- Z'Maja's reinforcements now appear more quickly during the Welkynar encounters.
- The Woe of the Welkynars quest will now correctly tell you to speak with Olorime rather than the ominous MONSTER.
- Relequen's Shockwave ability area effects no longer stun you with CC immunity.
- The Wind of the Welkynar and Welkynar’s Light abilities are now easier to tell apart in the Shadow World.
- Shade of Z’Maja
- You will no longer be knocked back when the Shade of Z'Maja is defeated.
- The visual effects you can block and interrupt for the Shade of Z'Maja’s Nocturnal's Favor and Shadow Splash abilities are now easier to see.
- The Mind Blast ability will now do increased damage against her primary target.
- The Mind Blast ability can no longer be dodged.
- The Mind Blast ability will now apply Leeching Shadows much sooner.
- The Leeching Shadow ability does more damage.
- The Malicious Strike ability area of effect no longer stuns you with CC immunity.
- When Z'Maja breaks her amulet open, the unstable energy released now targets any Welkynar's Shade that is not subdued by Olormie's chains, and grants them increased strength.
- The following Cloudrest achievements will now be properly rewarded when the requirements are met:
- Core Coordination
- Flares and Deadly Shadows
- Misery Loves Company
- One Core, No More
- Shocking Instinct
- The Mystic's Ice
- Valorous Combustion
- Yaghra Blockade
- Fixed an issue where the "Learn a Jewelry Trait" achievement would not be awarded after learning a jewelry trait.
- Updated a number of placeholder achievement icons.
- The Augur of the Obscure can now be obtained as a collectible furnishing upon completing the "Psijic Sage" achievement.
- The Fan of False-Face collectible furnishing will now function correctly when placed in a house.
- Updated the visuals of the Fan of False-Face to face upwards by default, and have a golden shimmer.
- The Z’Maja’s Shadow Skin collectible now correctly indicates that it is acquired by completing the Clourest Vanquisher achievement.
- Narfarion’s Note is now part of the Hearts and Flowers collection in Eidetic Memory.
- Fixed an issue where the treasure chests for two Summerset Treasure Maps would face away from the normal approach path.
- Fixed an issue in the Alinor Crest Townhouse where light from a second story window could penetrate through the floor and be visible on the first story during certain times of day.
- Fixed an issue where you could see through one of the walls of the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto.
- Fixed a variety of other minor visual issues with the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto house.
- Corrected the name of the Golden Gryphon Garret on the map.
- Fixed an issue where the Pledge of Mara could not be used at the Shrine of Mara in Alinor.
- You will no longer be flagged for trespassing inside the Shimmerene Mages Guild.
- The Alinor Outlaws Refuge now has a map key and is properly named.
- Lilatha now has a much more appropriate "Talk" prompt.
- Mobs will no longer vanish near the Prisoner’s Hold outside Shimmerene.
- The summoner requesting help in the wilderness will no longer shout endlessly about his predicament. He has advanced to the next stage of accepting his fate.
- The pearl will no longer spawn under the water at the Direnni Abyssal Geyser.
- Fixed an issue that caused loot rewards to despawn unexpectedly at the Corgrad Abyssal Geyser.
- You can no longer revive in the water if killed by Slaughterfish in Sunhold.
- An Unexpected Betrayal: The items you need to find for this quest in Karnwasten now share properly with group members.
- A Necessary Alliance: You will now be able to re-enter the Cathedral of Webs if you leave before completing the associated tasks.
- A Tale of Two Mothers: Monsters can no longer travel through the door at the entrance of Mother’s Den.
- Buried Memories:
- Logging out on the quest step “Go to the Central Rotunda” will no longer block you from completing the quest upon relogging.
- Your group member followers will no longer spam your chat with their comments.
- Murder In Lillandril: Group members will no longer be blocked if a teammate has already collected Haladan’s Notes.
- Storming the Walls:
- Castire will no longer remain as your follower after announcing she’s leaving.
- You can no longer go through the Keep Gate before unlocking it.
- The Crystal Tower: The visual effects for Dawnbreaker now display properly.
- The Mind Trap: Your progress will no longer be blocked if you’re disconnected at the quest step to “Destroy the Abyssal Pearl”.
- The Psijic's Calling: You will no longer be directed out of the Ceporah Tower to find the Psijic Map.
- The Queen’s Decree:
- Adjusted the timing of Raz’s fight at the start of the quest so you’re more likely to see it.
- Fixed an issue that caused two Valsirenn’s to appear when confronting the Aldarch.
- Valsirenn will now wait for you if you aggro a creature near her and move away before speaking to her.
- The Resolute Sentinels:
- Valsirenn will no longer spam you with directional advice before you reach the Upper Level of the College of Sapirach's.
- You will no longer be directed to an unreachable door in the Coral Splitter Caves.
- Traitor's Value in Artaeum will now properly display group icons on doors when applicable.
- Updated several Death Recap icons.
- Partners in Crime: Fixed an issue where the bookshelf in the Fulstrom Homestead would not slide open when you interacted with it.
- Decreased the damage done by all Light Attacks by approximately 20%.
- Decreased the damage done by all Heavy Attacks by approximately 13%.
All Light Attacks now scale their damage with your stats at the exact same rate. All Heavy Attacks now scale their damage with your stats at the exact same rate, but have a consistent damage modifier applied to them based on the length of their cast times.
Buffs and Debuffs
- Major Courage: This is a new buff category that grants 258 Weapon and Spell Damage. It is currently granted by the Spell Power Cure and Vestment of Olorime Item Sets.
- Fixed an issue where Werewolf and Unarmed Light and Heavy Attack scaling ratios were not adjusted to match normal ability scaling ratios.
- Fixed an issue where you would be dismounted when weapon swapping, or casting Rapid Maneuvers or its morphs.
- Fixed an issue where Lightning and Restoration Staff Heavy Attacks would not automatically begin channeling on an enemy target if you started their channels before you targeted the enemy, or if they came in your range.
- Malevolent Offering: Fixed an issue where the self-inflicted damage from this ability and its morphs could trigger passive procs or Item Sets.
- Dark Magic
- Restraining Prison (Encase morph): Fixed an issue where the Major Vitality buff duration from this morph was not being increased for each enemy hit.
- Dawn’s Wrath
- Purifying Light (Backlash morph): Fixed an issue where the healing area of effect from this morph was not triggering if you recast the ability, or the enemy target died while affected with it.
- Mist Form: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs were not granting you immunity to the immobilize from poisons.
- Fighters Guild
- Silver Leash (Silver Bolts morph): Fixed an issue where this morph would not grant the enemy target crowd-control immunity after pulling them.
- The 5-piece bonus effects of the Perfect and Normal versions of the new Trial Item Sets (Vestment of Olorime, Mantle of Siroria, Arms of Relequen, and Aegis of Galenwe) no longer stack.
- Aegis of Galenwe: This Item Set has been redesigned.
- 2: Max Health
- 3: Healing Taken
- 4: Stamina Recovery
- 5: After successfully blocking, heal an ally within 15 meters for 3440. This effect can occur once every 2 seconds.
- 2: Max Health
- 3: Minor Aegis
- 4: Healing Taken
- 5: After successfully blocking, you have a 50% chance to grant Empower to 3 allies within 15 meters, increasing the damage of their next Light Attack by 40%. 1 second cooldown.
- Arms of Relequen: This Item Set has been redesigned.
- 2: Weapon Critical
- 3: Stamina Recovery
- 4: Weapon Critical
- 5: After landing a Critical Light or Heavy Attack on an enemy, you have a 15% chance to curse them with harmful winds, dealing 1358 Physical Damage to them and nearby enemies every 1 second for 5 seconds.
- 2: Weapon Critical
- 3: Minor Slayer
- 4: Weapon Critical
- 5: Your Light and Heavy attacks apply a stack of harmful winds to your target for 5 seconds. Harmful winds deal 387 Physical Damage every 1 second. Each stack increases the damage by 189 Physical Damage. 20 stacks max.
- Mantle of Siroria: This Item Set has been redesigned.
- 2: Spell Damage
- 3: Spell Critical
- 4: Max Magicka
- 5: After dealing damage to an enemy with a single target ability, you create a ring of fire beneath your target. After 1 second, the ring ignites enemies within it, dealing 2408 Flame Damage every 1 second for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
- 2: Spell Damage
- 3: Minor Slayer
- 4: Max Magicka
- 5: Dealing direct damage with a single target ability creates a ring of fire beneath you for 10 seconds. Standing in the ring grants you a stack of Siroria’s Boon for 5 seconds. Each increases your Spell Damage by 30. 20 stacks max.
- Vestment of Olorime: This Item Set has been redesigned.
- 2: Magicka Recovery
- 3: Magicka Recovery
- 4: Max Magicka
- 5: Ground based effect abilities cast apply a healing circle which heals you and your allies standing in the circle for 1032 every 1 second for 5 seconds. This effect can occur every 5 seconds.
- 2: Magicka Recovery
- 3: Minor Aegis
- 4: Magicka Recovery
- 5: Ground based effect abilities cast apply a circle of might on the ground for 10 seconds. Standing inside the circle grants you and your allies Major Courage, which increases your Weapon and Spell Damage by 258 for 30 seconds. 10 seconds cooldown.
- Developer Comment:
We redesigned the Trial item sets to be more in line with the types of challenges presented and popular playstyles. This means that damage dealer sets are focused on sustained damage over a long period of time, and tank/healer sets are focused on increasing the effectiveness of the group.
- Fixed an issue where the Harmony jewelry trait was not increasing the damage done of the Supernova and Gravity Crush synergies.
- Fixed an issue where the Infused jewelry trait was increasing the effect of some enchantments, such as Potion Cooldown Reduction or Reduced Magicka Cost, by significantly more than intended.
- Known Issue: The tooltips of those enchantments are not yet updated when they are applied to Infused trait jewelry piece, but the enchantments should still benefit from the infused bonus.
- Fixed an issue where the Precise weapon trait tooltip values were incorrect.
- Daedric Trickery: Fixed an issue where weapon swapping into this Item Set would reset its timer on obtaining a Major buff.
- Gryphon’s Ferocity: Fixed an issue where this Item Set would not grant you Minor Force if you already had Minor Expedition.
- Resources incorrectly had Wall Regen in the Defense Upgrades. This has been removed and the Enable Tower Regen has been moved from Rank 5 to Rank 1.
- In the Activity Finder the listings for Alliance War and Imperial City now have full panel views.
- Chaosball in Arcane University now increments at 5 points instead of 15.
- Adjusted the contents of Champion’s Caches that were obtained prior to Summerset, but which have not yet been opened. This does not impact any Champion’s Caches that will be obtained after the release of Summerset.
- Clarified the tooltip on the Waxed Jeweler’s Parcel, which can occasionally be found inside Gladiator’s Rucksacks.
- Increased the health provided by the Triune jewelry so that it provides 10% more Health than Magicka and Stamina. This is not yet represented by the tooltip, which will be updated in the next PTS build.
- Your camera will no longer clip after dismounting while moving.
- Teeth no longer clip through the face on the Flesh Colossus monster and boss.
- The icons for the Fang Lair Sabatons and Fanged Worm Boots are now more accurate.
- Facial hair now appears when the Arena Gladiator Helm is equipped.
- Known Issue: Your facial hair will turn black while the Helm is equipped, but this will be fixed in a future patch.
- Removed the physical collision on the cloth portion of various Direnni Banners.
- Shadow Mage: Fixed an issue where a Shadowy Duplicate would briefly reappear after appearing to explode.
- Feedback received on the new Outfit Style, the Skyforge Smith Hammer (obtainable by completing the Grand Master Crafter achievement), sparked some inspiration in us. We've added a lightning effect to this hammer's visuals.
- The following Motifs will now contribute to your chance to acquire Master Writs:
- Fang Lair
- Worm Cult
- Adjusted the alchemical traits on Clam Gall and Powdered Mother of Pearl to avoid certain trait combinations that led to undesirable behavior.
- Fixed an issue where the character model would disappear when using a Race or Appearance Change Token.
- The spawn-in animation for Cinder and Frostbane wolves is now smoother.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing you from claiming some rewards from the Level-Up Advisor.
- Updated the furnishing plan drop chances within Vvardenfell, Clockwork City, and Summerset. When you loot a furnishing plan in these areas, you are now much more likely to see furnishing plans directly associated with that area.
- Adjusted the size categorization of several new furnishings.
- Fixed an issue where the appearances of "Tree, Young Poplar" and "Tree, Twin Poplar" were swapped.
- Corrected the tooltip for the "Redguard Sofa, Desert Flame" to include the "Sittable" tag.
- Fixed an issue where the "Jar of Green Dye" achievement furnishing was in the "Crafting Stations" category instead of the "Materials" category of the housing editor.
- Corrected a long-standing issue where, when placing items, visual effects for those items would not move smoothly with the item.
- Note that certain effects like flames or smoke build up over time, and will still appear to trail behind a bit.
- Updated the “Anthology of Available Abodes” book to more accurately represent real estate opportunities across Tamriel.
- Made minor changes to the Daily Rewards screen and iconography.
- Exposed overrideRank to APIs for addons: GetAbilityDescription(), GetAbilityCost(), GetAbilityDuration(), GetAbilityCastInfo(), GetAbilityRange(), GetAbilityRadius(), GetAbilityTargetDescription()
- Fixed an issue where the Convert to Imperial/Morag Tong actions were appearing for jewelry.
- Fixed an issue specific to UIs that allow previewing where entering the window would force-dismount you and instantly close the UI. You will still be dismounted to avoid issues previewing mounts, but the UI will no longer close.
- Uncommitted Attribute points will no longer reset when claiming a Level Up reward.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't travel to a Wayshrine if it overlapped with another Wayshrine on the map.
Lem's Favorite Improvement & Translation Patches, Part 2 (NES)
This is the second post in what should be a continuing series covering improvement and translation patches for retro games... ifmy adhd doesn't get the best of me, that is. The first post covers the Game Boy and Game Boy Color, and this covers the Nintendo Entertainment System.
Like last time, please comment with corrections or additions. Did I miss anything? Get anything wrong? What are your favorite NES and Famicom improvement/translation patches? Let me know!
(See Part 1 for patching instructions and advice.)
Lem's Favorite Improvement & Translation Patches
(Apology note: The descriptions are mostly shortened plagiarizations. I just don't have the time to write them all when others have done it better.)
Nintendo Entertainment System / Famicom
- Abadox: The Deadly Inner War | Abadox | A simple bugfix for the airlock graphical glitch in the intro animation.
- Batman: The Video Game | Tweaked Edition | Mostly a color hack. Batman's suit is now gray instead of blue and purple. Some minor text edits too.
- Batman: Return of the Joker | Movement Hack | Fixes the walking animation delay and slippery stopping to make Batman's movement feel a lot more controllable. The game is still hard, but not unfair anymore.
- The Battle of Olympus | SRAM Saving Edition & Rebalanced | Attempts to modernize the beloved cult classic by giving it SRAM saving plus various re-balancing adjustments.
- Bionic Commando | Bionic Commando '99 | Reverts censoring and corrects a few errors in the script. Play this if you are nostalgic for the original English script, or the translation patch below if you want a from-scratch retranslation.
- Castlevania | Improved Controls | Modernizes the control scheme to make it more like Symphony of the Night and Mega Man, allowing the player more control while in the air.
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest | English Re-translation (+Map) | One of my go-to examples of what improvement patches can be. Even if you hated Simon's Quest, do yourself a favor and play this. (I put it here instead of under translations because it's so much more than just a re-translation. Also, you patch the US rom.)
- Crystalis | Screen Shake Fix + Rebalanced + Proofread + Computer Repair | The first patch fixes a screen shaking bug. Rebalanced removes the level check that prevents you from killing enemies unless you've reached the right level, and tweaks sword damage and magic spell costs a bit. Proofread address bad grammar and spelling as much as possible, and the final patch fixes a tile glitch in the beginning of the game.
- DuckTales | Restoration | Restores some features lost between the prototype cartridge and the retail release, and recolors some sprites to better match their cartoon appearances.
- DuckTales 2 | Sprite Fix | Some tiny sprite fixes, inessential but nice to have..
- Faxanadu | Restoration | Bug fixes (including the pendant bug), adds game saving, uncensors graphics and features.
- Final Fantasy | Restored + Rejiggered + Debalance + Sprite Touch-ups & Rebalancing + Font Options | There is no single perfect FFI hack that gets everything right, but this is the combo I like. Restored: the most popular re-translation, bug-fix, rebalancing, and enhancement patch. Rejiggered: changes battles to an ATB system like later FF games. Debalance: reinstates the missing peninsula of power and reverts shop changes from Restored. Sprite Touch-ups & Rebalancing: fixes numerous sprite glitches and rebalances the thief/ninja and monk/master. Font Options: replaces the so-so Restored font with a few different choices (I prefer FFIII's font).
- Gargoyle's Quest II: The Demon Darkness | Demonic Restoration | Restores some of the “demonic” references edited out of the US release.
- Ghostbusters | The Real Ghostbusters Remastered | A total overhaul of graphics, gameplay, and performance, to make the game actually playable. Still not a masterpiece, but this is what Ghostbusters on NES should have been.
- Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode | Anticensorship | A surprisingly mature game for the NES, awkward, weird, and yet fascinating, like a bizarro James Bond game. References to Nazi's, Hitler, and women undressing have been restored.
- The Goonies II | Revised Design | Easier for new players, with changes even veterans can enjoy: faster text, better controls, start-button map screen, quick guide and plot setting screen, rearranged HUD, and more!
- The Guardian Legend | SRAM Saving Edition | Adds SRAM saving function as well as retaining the ability to use passwords.
- The Legend of Zelda | Zelda 1 Redux | Still in beta, this hack overhauls Zelda 1 in just about every way, without going too far. Too many modifications to list here, so check out the link to the link, where you can track the progress and download the latest release.
- Mega Man | No Skid + Remastered | The first patch disables Mega Man’s deceleration animation, making him stop in place like MM3 and onward. His acceleration is unchanged. Remastered upgrades some graphics, adds saving/loading, removes scores and score balls, and select toggles between obtained weapons.
- Mega Man 2 | No Skid | Disables Mega Man’s deceleration animation, making him stop in place like MM3 and onward. His acceleration is unchanged.
- Mega Man 3 | Improvement | Too many improvements to list. Just play it, it's considered one of the greatest improvement hacks of all time. Used as the basis for other hacks, such as the awesome Revamped (which is more of a MM3 remake than an improvement patch).
- Metroid | mOTHER + mOTHER+99 | The first combines three hacks that add numerous features: a minimap, saving, updated running animation, updated graphics, and new animations. The second patch gives you full health and energy tanks when you start or continue the game, like every other Metroid game (no more farming for health at the start of every game).
- Might and Magic: Secret of the Inner Sanctum | Fixer | Repairs a few small text issues.
- Mother | 25th Faithful Edition + Re-Faithful | A must-play game, made even better with patches. The graphics, sprites, and overworld have been beautifully redrawn, and the English script has been replaced with a much better translation. Because Faithful nerfs the core mechanics too heavily, I recommend Re-Faithful, which reverts the character and enemy stats to their original values, but reduces the tedious encounter rate slightly and rewards 25% more XP per battle. If you somehow didn't know, Earthbound on SNES is this game's sequel.
- New Ghostbusters II | New Ghostbusters II Plus | Never released in NA, this is the Ghostbusters game we all wanted back in the day. The Plus patch tweaks graphics and colors to extract a little more awesome out of the game. Now all we need is a "hard" hack to increase the difficulty.
- Ninja Gaiden | Updated | No major changes, but the biggest are: some out-of-place enemies have been replaced with ones better suited to their levels, and some damages have been changed (for example, birds do 1 damage instead of 3, but Bomberhead's sickle does 2 instead of 1). Still hard af, but more fair.
- River City Ransom | Improvement | A small hack with an improved font, corrected player palette on select screen, and fixed some spelling and capitalization mistakes.
- StarTropics | Mapper Fix + Music Fix + No Movement Delay + Refined Mike Sprite | Apply the Mapper Fix first so that you can apply the other patches to: fix the broken island map music and an ending tune, remove Mike's 8-frame movement delay, improve Mike's sprites.
- Strider | Proofread | Corrects the numerous spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors. This is still not the best home-console Strider by far, but if you have an affinity for it like I do, here it is with a cleaned up script.
- Super Mario Bros. | Spiny Egg Speed Patch | According to The Cutting Room Floor, Lakitu's spiny eggs are bugged. Instead of falling straight down, they were supposed to be thrown at angles. The patch available at tcrf.net fixes that bug.
- Super Mario Bros. 2 | SMB2 Improvement | Restores the bugged sound effect that’s supposed to play when you die, restores the missing 8th animation frame for tiles, and a few misspellings. Works on Rev A (PRG1) too, which fixed a game-breaking bug.
- Super Mario Bros. 3 | Battery Hack + Item Slot Hack + Graphics Update | An SRAM hack lets you reset or power off the emulator to save progress for next time. Adds an item slot to the game like Super Mario World, so you can swap between two items. Replaces the blocky, upscaled sprites Nintendo reused with properly-scaled, smoother sprites.
- Super Pitfall | 30th Anniversary Edition | If I had to pick one improvement patch to represent them all, I would pick one that turns a terribly unplayable game into a good game, and this would be a great candidate. If you've never played Super Pitfall, play this. If you played and hated Super Pitfall, play this.
- Super Turrican | Super Turrican Plus | Fixes the problems with the scroll when you walk, simplifies the controls, changes the sprite of Turrican, and a few other little improvements to make the game more enjoyable.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles | Cowabunga Edition | An SRAM hack. Whenever you complete an area, the game will save everything for you. To continue where you left off, just hold the A button when you press Start on the title screen.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game | Revamped | Changes and fixes graphics, colors, and text to more closely match the arcade game.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project | Minor Fixes | Some color changes, and restores the ability to adjust the number of continues.
- Wolverine | Easy Version + Good Claws | Gives you some recovery time when you are damaged, and Logan's claws do not reduce his strength when used. I wonder what AVGN would think.
- Zelda II: the Adventure of Link | Zelda II Redux | A Redux patch from the author of Zelda 1 Redux. Also still in beta, but check it out, it's an incredible achievement in romhacking already.
- Akumajo Densetsu | Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse + Castlevania III Bugfixes | Translated from scratch from the original script, with localized names to match the US release. Add the AD bugfixes patch to correct some graphical oversights.
- Akumajo Special: Boku Dracula-kun | Castlevania Special: Kid Dracula | Updated from the 10-year-old Vice translation. This game is a gem.
- Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa | Bio Miracle Baby Upa!! | A charming and very playable platformer about a baby. No seriously. It's great!
- Chaos World | Chaos World | A forward-thinking Famicom RPG full of religion, implied prostitution, and violence. No wonder NOA never localized it.
- Chojin Sentai Jetman | Bird Squadron Jetman | A short, easy, but fun action platformer.
- Cocoron | Cocoron | A unique platformer with customizable characters, great graphics, and great music.
- Contra | Contra | The Japanese version of Contra actually has cut scenes!
- Cosmic Epsilon | Cosmic Epsilon | Translation patch of this action rail shooter, similar to Space Harrier. Impressive graphics.
- Crisis Force | Crisis Force | A fantastic vertical shooter, one of the best on the system.
- Digital Devil Monogatari: Megami Tensei | Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei | The first entry in the Megaten series, a first-person dungeon crawler where you recruit your demon opponents to join you in battle. (Just a heads up, there are a few rare bugs still to be fixed.)
- Downtown Special: Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki Dayo Zen'in Shugo! | Technos Samurai: Downtown Special! | The J-only sequel to River City Ransom, set in feudal Japan. The patch mimics Working Design's "Will it play in Peoria?" style with a loose, Westernized localization instead of a more accurate translation.
- Famicom Wars | Famicom Wars | The first game in the turn-based strategy Wars series, which finally made its way to the states with Advance Wars for the GBA. The turn-based system used here is most similar to Fire Emblem.
- Final Fantasy II | Final Fantasy II | An English version with a much more accurate script, with official Square Enix names and terminology for the characters, items, etc.
- Final Fantasy III | Final Fantasy III | Aims to be an accurate translation that also uses Square Enix’s terminology for its modern remakes of that game. Influenced by the DS remake, but the only information expressed by characters is strictly limited to information that was in the original Japanese script.
- Fuzzical Fighter | Fuzzical Fighter | A side-scrolling shooter with RPG elements.
- Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Dochu | Ganbare Goemon! | The second in a series of Japan-only action-adventure games. You might be familiar with the Super Famicom, known in NA and Europe as The Legend of the Mystical Ninja.
- Ganbare Goemon 2 | Ganbare Goemon 2 | More beat 'em up Goemon goodness.
- Ganbare Goemon Gaiden: Kieta Ogon Kiseru | Ganbare Goemon Gaiden: The Missing Golden Pipe + Credits Fix | A Goemon spin-off RPG. Great music and animation make up for a relatively easy challenge, aside from the confusing dungeon layouts. Second patch fixes a bug in the end credits.
- Ganbare Goemon Gaiden 2: Tenka no Zaiho | Ganbare Goemon Gaiden 2: Treasures of the World | The second and final Goemon RPG. More difficult than the first, with even more maze-like dungeons.
- Getsu Fuma Den | The Legend of Fuma | A Castlevania-like action platformer. This is the newest translation, which improves upon the 20-year-old RPGe hack by expanding the rom to make room for more script and other quality-of-life improvements.
- God Slayer: Haruka Tenku no Sonata | God Slayer: Sonata of the Distant Heavens + Screen Shake Fix + Computer Repair | The original Japanese version of Crystalis, re-translated to undo the censorship and restore missing lines of dialogue. The second patch fixes a screen shaking bug, and the third patch fixes some glitchy graphics at the start of the game.
- Hitler no Fukkatsu: Top Secret | Bionic Commando: Return of Hitler | This is a complete re-translation of the original Japanese version of Bionic Commando. The German accents can be a little hard to decipher at first, but all-in-all it's a good effort.
- Holy Diver | Holy Diver + Easy (Optional) | A platforming action video game with some rad references to rock musicians. While not a Metroidvania, gameplay can be compared to Metroid in the combat, with an art style reminiscent of Castlevania. This game is Battletoads/Ninja Gaiden difficult, so you can apply an "Easy" patch if you need to that increases your starting HP and lives from 3 to 5.
- Kaiketsu Yanchamaru 3: Taiketsu! Zoringen | Kid Niki 3 + MMC-3 Hack + Addendum | A really cool game, not as great as the arcade version, but the best console sequel by far. Apply all three patches in the above order to have everything translated properly.
- Konami Wai Wai World | Konami Wai Wai World + Centered Camera | An action platforming mash-up of Konami game franchises and characters. Simon Belmont, Goemon, and Mikey from the Goonies all make appearances, among others. Be sure to apply the centered camera hack or you'll be frustrated.
- Konami Wai Wai World 2: SOS!! Parsley Jo | Wai Wai World 2: SOS!! Parsley Castle | More Wai Wai action spoofs of Konami games.
- Kyatto Ninden Teyande | Samurai Pizza Cats | Platformer based on the TV show. There are two patch options: a straight translation of the game, and another that is much closer to the spirit of the US adaptation of the TV show and takes liberties with the script.
- Lagrange Point | Lagrange Point + Title Screen Star Field | A cool, huge, scifi RPG with some of the best-sounding music on the NES. Restores some disabled code for an animated star field behind the title screen.
- Magical Kid's Doropie | Magical Doropie | Basically a hard-as-hell Mega Man rip-off. It was called The Krion Conquest outside of Japan, minus cut scenes and continues.
- Maten Douji | Tendou: Heavenly Child | A largely forgotten action platformer, originally released in NA as Conquest of the Crystal Palace. Some would even call this a hidden gem. The Japanese release has creepier graphics in places and is a little harder throughout. Definitely worth checking out.
- Minelvaton Saga: Ragon no Fukkatsu | Minelvaton Saga: Ragon's Revival | The first game in a trilogy of RPGs, followed by the two Silva Sagas. The battle system is different than the sequels, it's like the first few Ys games where you run into the sides of enemies to defeat them. A love-it-or-hate-it game.
- Mitsume ga Toru | The Three-Eyed One | Plays like the first Mega Man, but he shoots bullets from his third eye instead of his arm cannon.
- Moon Crystal | Moon Crystal | An action platformer inspired by Prince of Persia. A short, sometimes frustrating, game that is still worth playing, and the fan translation is good enough to feel like an official localization.
- Mugen Senshi Valis | Valis - The Fantasm Soldier | Not just a translation, but a hack with added features, including a map with the exits marked, up and down exits alert you on-screen to their presence, and you take half damage, making things a lot more fair. This is a big step towards what the game should’ve been like in the first place.
- Radia Senki: Reimeihen | Chronicle of the Radia War | A real-time RPG, like a mix of Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger.
- Silva Saga | Silva Saga | A good Dragon Quest clone for the Famicom. The sequel to Minelvaton Saga, it's a little on the easy side with minimal grinding.
- Sweet Home | Sweet Home | A new translation for this precursor to Resident Evil by Capcom. Places greater emphasis on using items to puzzle-solve than fighting. Actually, you are far more likely to die in the game itself than in a battle. The graphics are really nice, too. It’s a great game.
- Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Graffiti | Splatterhouse: Super Deformed | A satirical chibi take on the Splatterhouse games.
- Takahashi Meijin no Boken Jima IV | Adventure Island 4 | More of an action/adventure than previous Adventure Island games, closer in play style to the Wonder Boy series.
- Tokkyu Shirei Solbrain | Super Rescue Solbrain + Extra Music| The original JP version of Shatterhand. Different Area C and some boss differences. The second patch replaces the duplicate music in Area F with the new music from the NA Area C.
- Wagyan Land | Wagyan Land | If you’ve played Kero Kero Keroppi’s Great Big Adventure 2, you know exactly what to expect. You shoot things at enemies, and you play some kind of funky game with the boss, instead of actually fighting him.
- Wagyan Land 2 | Wagyan Land 2 + Addendum | A fun sequel, which is almost fully translated after applying the two patches. However, an alternate ending was removed by the original translator because he couldn't reach it.
- Yume Penguin Monogatari | Dream Penguin Adventure | It would be a typical old platformer, except for the fact that you’re a penguin. And, your goal is to lose weight to get back in good with your chicky penguin. And all the bad guys? They throw FOOD at you! So you have to avoid the food, because that makes you get fat and die.