- Fakename [1.7.10] [1.10.2] [1.11.2] [1.12.2] Change your
- CrackInns - the inn of cracks, keygens, serial key generators
- Serial MSConverter IMG DXF.rar
- Online Video Convertor
- Magic Video Converter 126.96.36.199 serial key or number
- Jehkoba's Fantasy Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
- Magic video converter 188.8.131.52 serial number
- Magic serial number, key
- Mods for liteloader - lightweight mod loader for minecraft
Similar authors to follow - Amazon.com: Online Shopping
Print2cad 2020 Crack Sealing Download Drivers Meganote Kripton K Series Nonton Online Bakugan Battle Brawlers Sub Indo R Gors And Kallmann Piano Serial Numbers Projection Edge Blending Software 99 Names Of Muhammad Pbuh Mp3 S60v3 Symbianos9 1 Cracked Binpda Rar File. Free The Windows 7 Codec Pack is a simple to install package of codecs/filters etc. Download Magic Video Converter 184.108.40.206. Magic Video Converter, records found, first of them are: Magic Video Converter serial key gen Magic Video Converter Free Video Converter serials key Magic Video Converter Many downloads like Magic Video Converter may also include a serial number, cd key. Ore Spawn Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 (Tons of New. Money Mod Mods minecraft 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12, 1. Registration Key Free Download.
- Download Drivers Meganote Kripton K Series
- AppleMacSoft DRM converter keygen, serial, crack, generator
- WWE Undertaker The Streak 2020 DVDRip H264 MaryJane Mega
- Freemake video converter 220.127.116.11 serials & keys
- FreeMake video converter 18.104.22.168 keygen, serial, crack
- Download Video Software
- Magic Video Converter 22.214.171.124 Free Download
- File magic version 126.96.36.199 keygen, serial, crack, generator
- Mariah Carey Discography Torrent Mp3 Download
- Video Software For Windows
Download iThmb Converter serial number, keygen, crack or patch
The access to our data base is fast and free, enjoy. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Free Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn video to DVD movie Updated: February 4 th 2020. Driver Updater Free Download With Serial Key. Old versions of Magic Video Converter. Berkeley Electronic Press Selected Works. Magic Video Converter 188.8.131.52 (+ Rus) crack.
|1||Apowersoft amv video converter keygen, serial, crack||79%|
|2||Download Magic Video Converter 184.108.40.206 Free||15%|
|3||Magic Video Converter 220.127.116.112 with_serial crack||27%|
|4||Soartex Invictus Resource Pack 1.12.2||30%|
|5||Magix Video Deluxe 2020 Premium Crackl||6%|
- Play Binweevils Hacked
- Windows 7 x86/x64 Ultimate for PC 7600.16385 (update2010
- Fs2004 - Aerosoft - Mega Airport Frankfurt: Software Free
- Download Magic file2018 serial number, keygen, crack or patch
- Magic Video Converter 18.104.22.168 - Download All New full
- 99 Names Of Muhammad Pbuh Mp3
- MermaidCraft Mod Mods minecraft 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1
- Identify your iMac model - Apple Support
- Download Hobby Computer Software & Home Design Software
- Online Video Convertor - Software Free Download
Magnifying Glass Pro V1.8 (multilanguage) Key [rh]
The Ultimate Video Converter! Well as crack have been already found and are ready for download below. KEY Convert videos, split video, merge videos and burn DVD Magic Video Converter meets all your needs for.
Free Program Magic Video Converter 22.214.171.124
It can convert and split a wide range of formats such as AVI, MPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, VCD, DVD, SVCD, RMVB, RM, WMV, MOV, DIVX, etc. It can burn and convert: AVI, MPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, VCD, DVD, SVCD, RMVB, RM, WMV and any most used video formats. Magic video converter 126.96.36.199 registration key. Free yuotube download to mp3 converter [Dec 2020] 88. Word to PDF Converter Pro 3.0: 89. Allok 3GP PSP MP4 iPod Video. Magic Video Converter 188.8.131.52 + KEY. We have the largest serial numbers data base. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe serial: 83. Total Video Converter 3.11: 84. PDF Converter Professional 5.0: 85. Freemake Video Converter Subtitles Pack: 86. Tuneskit Audible AA - AAX.
Patch magic Video Converter 184.108.40.206 Registration Key Free
Serials in the database: 127779 Added today: 0 Added within the last week: 0 Top uploaders are: [Eaglexx] [Bavaria Blue] [Anonymous] [TurboHax] Recent serials rating is: 40.44% Overall average rating is: 42.54%. Title: Magic Video Converter (+ Rus) crack #Tags: magic, video, converter Magic Video Converter (+ Rus) crack Rating. Great for getting screenshots of chat you might have missed? Credit allows you to download with unlimited speed. Sakshi Bhavitha Epaper Pdf 17. Tally is a simple-yet-sophisticated business. Post le: Mer 14 Fv - 14: 09 (2020) Sujet du message: Sakshi Bhavitha Epaper Pdf 17, Rpondre en citant.
Young Strawberry-patch35-ira11 81 BD-Company BD-Team
Get the latest version now. Includes Educational Material. The name is world/server specific, meaning that it doesn't change your name permanently. Young Strawberry patch35 ira11 81 BD Company BD Team. Press B to toggle the display. DOWNLOAD Video Edit Magic ExpressVideo Edit Magic Express is designed to be the easiest. Ranking #12 in Encoders & Converters Publisher Magic Video What's New in Version of Magic Video Converter.
Transcript of Q&A from Jared's birthday stream
- Favorite types of shoes to wear?: I don't know. Not sneakers; I'm not a sneaker guy. And I also don't like Converse.
- What would you consider a retirement to streaming in Youtube?: That's actually something I've thought about a lot. I've also mentioned this before, but I've talked about this with all of my friends who do the same thing [...] we can't keep doing this forever. Like, I cant be 40-45 still talking about Zelda or Final Fantasy or whatever. Like at some point this doesn't work anymore.... And what's really really weird about that and what's scary, is that we're just doing this, but none of us knows what the light at the end of the tunnel is. Unless your'e someone who [...] has already made so much money that it doesn't matter... I'm not that... I don't know.
- First video game you remember playing?: Lady Bug on ColecoVision
- Favorite moment from high school? (asked by one of his childhood best friends): You and me skipping band practice to go in the hallway behind the theater and play Magic was pretty good. I actually talked about our Pirates of the Caribbean sword fight a little earlier... that was kinda cool too.
- Is there a game you hated but later came around to eventually like?: Final Fantasy 7. I was very anti-FF7 when it came out because it wasn't Nintendo anymore and it was barely fantasy, it was sci-fi, but now it's actually pretty good.
- Do you think you'll ever regain the followers you lost?: No, I won't. It's been a year and I'm still losing. Like, it hasn't gotten better, it's not repairing; I'm still hemorrhaging followers on every platform- EVERY platform. It's kind of it for me. (chat then sends love)
- Are you still working on a review for Final Fantasy 8?: Yeah I am. Still working on it. I took like a week off from streaming which I was going to use to make the FF8 video, but I used that to take care of a lot of life stuff.
- Least favorite color to play in Magic: Green, usually
- Would you stream something like Aerobiz again?: I don't know, maybe.
- Are you considering reviewing Vampire: The Masquerade?: I actually don't really know the Vampire universe all that much. I know that new game is coming out and that's supposed to be pretty cool. Maybe that. But I never played much Vampire, tabletop or otherwise.
- What's the story behind the ProJ_feet emote?: If you're a tier2 sub, you have access to ProJ_feet, which, everyone does the ProJ_hands emote, like you know, the 'Pepe hands', but I also got feet. Put them together in one row... hilarious.
- What's your favorite Dragonball Z game?: The DS RPG one... Attack of the Saiyans.
- What's the first game you purchased and do you still own it?: The first game I purchased with my own money was either Goldeneye or Starfox 64. Starfox is weird because I'm pretty sure that was a pooled amount of money between me and my brothers, but Goldeneye *I* bought.
- Have you played Stardew Valley?: Yeah I played 1.4 on Switch.
- From the Madden-17 review do you actually not like the Packers or were you just trolling friends from back home?: Oh, I don't care. That was kind of a dig at how much people love the Packers, and just playing the fact that I am from Green Bay. I've done comedy shows for the Packers. But I also played as the Vikings in that video, because of my dad; my dad really loves the Vikings. So that was like a little nod to my dad.
16b) What kind of multiplayer games would you stream?: With my friends, I've been playing Pulsar: Lost Colony, a lot lately. That's been super fun. I think that would be a fun stream. That would be great. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles? The multiplayer [...] is kinda fucked on it. Yeah, even just online stuff, like Marioland 64, or Mario Partys or whatever .... any of that would be cool.
17) Would you play Final Fantasy 14 with chat?: I wouldn't want to do it with chat. Cuz like I play FF14 with my close friends and I really enjoy it that way. But when you play it publically, and that many people are just like, following you around or walking up just trying to hand you 10 million gil or something, it's like, that's not how I want to enjoy my game. that's not how I want to do it.
18) Hydlide randomizer when?: I looked; one doesn't exist. The only Hydlide mods they have are basically patches to make it an easier game to play; like increasing health generation or increasing the amount of experience points you get.
19) Have you ever played System Shock 2?: No, I do own it though.
20) What are your thoughts on the Elder Scrolls series?: My favorite one is Daggerfall. I really liked Daggerfall. And I find myself less and less interested in the ES series as it goes on, because I've felt it kinda keeps going. The ocean keeps getting wider, but its depth keeps getting shallower.
21) Would you do more D&D content or even make a D&D show/podcast with your friends?: I've talked about this a little bit before, but I would only want to do another D&D stream or show or whatever if I could bring something new to the table, or go above and beyond what alot of other people are already doing. Because there are so many D&D stream shows out there, and the whole D&D bubble at some point is going to pop. So if I wanted to like to somehow get in on that, or do something new, or provide my own thing, like it's gotta be fuckin' really worth somethin', you know.
22) Are you excited about Final Fantasy 9 or 10 when you get to them?: Super excited for 9. I'm looking forward to 10 too, because I like playing 10.
23) What are your thoughts on the Matt Mercer effect? (after it's explained to him): Oh yeah, I get that. I mean that sucks. I feel that a lot of people who watch Critical Role then feel like, if they play D&D, they also have to be like this group of actors that can really perform, that just doesn't work. That doesn't happen.
24) With the pandemic have you been able to play D&D at all?: Yeah. Just been playing over Zoom, which is fine.
25) Do you know SomeCallMeJohnny?: I *do* know SomeCallMeJohnyy. I've gotten to meet him I want to say twice, it might have been just once. I know I bumped into him at TooManyGames Con. And I wish we got to chat a bit more.
26) Final Fantasy 12 OG or Zodiac Age?: Zodiac Age for sure. There's no reason to play OG FF12 when Zodiac Age exists.
27) What is your favorite Final Fantasy song?: Final Fantasy 6. Yep.
28) Would you come back to Green Bay for Kitsunekon?: I *would*. I don't foresee that happening though - just knowing the people who run Kitsunekon, and just knowing the individuals they keep in contact with.
29) Are you a cheese head?: No.
30) What color would you dye your hair?: Silver. I thought silver hair would be cool. Not like white or grey, but like a shiny silver. Or if I mixed it with some of my natural hair color, that would be cool. Or thief blue. I could do thief blue too. I dunno, the fad of Let's Players dying their hair has kinda come and passed.
31) Do you need to play Suikoden 1 before 2?: No you don't. Honestly just start with Suikoden 2, and then don't look back.
32) Mexican food or Italian food?: Italian food. I really like Italian food, especially red sauce Italian.
33) Roughly how many games do you have in your collection?: I dunno man... *some*. Yeah, some. I got some.
34) Do you ever watch any other YouTubers?: Yeah, sometimes. I got like my background noise channels I like to do. Obviously I watch all my friends - PBG, Jeff, Jirard. Any time those guys come out with new stuff, I'll watch that. Otherwise, Internet Comment Etiquette is a good time. I also really like RetroAhoy a lot. I think that guy does amazing stuff.
35) Do you think YouTube or Twitch is better for growing as a streamer?: Twitch is, by far.
36) Do you still chat with the Game Grumps?: No.
37) Have you ever watched Criken?: Um, I have before, I've also hung out with Criken a couple of times. Not one of those I typically join up and watch though.
38) Do you still play Pokemon Go?: I do! I just saw they put in the Mega evolution stuff yesterday.
39) Do you prefer physical or digital media?: Oh physical, absolutely. Like if I can own an actual physical thing, regardless of context, I want the thing.
40) Would you rather have two wives or two knives?: Oh, definitely two knives. Cuz let me tell ya, it's pretty great.
41) Would you stream Crystal Chronicles or Baldur's Gate 3?: Ideally both. I'm more excited for Baldur's Gate 3.
42) If you had to speed run one game right now, what would you pick?: I guess Mega Man X. If I had to pick a game to learn to speed run, I'd have to pick NES Metal Gear.
43) Is Pokemon TCG still in the pipeline?: It is, yeah. I didn't want to get to the Pokemon TCG 2, because I wanted to get to the Pokemon TCG first, and I've got other stuff to do.
44) Did you play Commander Keen on DOS?: I never did, actually. I played Duke Nukem 1 and 2, but for whatever reason Commander Keen just went right past me.
45) Is Suikoden 1 worthy of high praise?: It's pretty good, but Suikoden 2 is really the best one.
46) Did you ever play Snakes's Revenge on the NES?: I actually streamed and beat Snake's Revenge in like 2012 on Justin.tv. So I actually have streamed for and beat that game.
47) Do you intend to play Wastelands 3?: I actually watched Lilia play it and it looks pretty cool; I don't know if I'll get around to it. I haven't played Wastelands 1 or 2 at all.
48) Do you like your real name and would you change it if given the chance?: I'm fine with being Jared. I do think my last name is cumbersome, and if I had a better stage name for like, performance-wise, that might be a worthwhile idea.
42) Have you ever played the Rune Factory games?: I haven't. It looked cool though.
43) Did you play Diablo at all?: Yeah, I played Diablo 1, 2 and 3, and I very quickly learned I don't like Diablo, or those kinds of games. Just - they're super heavy loot-fest games. Not into it.
44) What N64 game do you have the most interest in talking about?: Hybrid Heaven. Or I'd also want to do Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage.
45) Did you ever play Runescape?: Never touched Runescape. Classic, current, whatever. I went straight to Ultima Online and Everquest.
46) What boardgames do you like to play?: The XCOM boardgame is my absolute favorite. I think the XCOM boardgame is goddam amazing.
47) What's your favorite game that's not an RPG?: Metal Gear Solid 3.
48) If you had a chance to play one MMO that is now offline, what would it be?: Star Wars Galaxies. Like, pre-combat patch Star Wars Galaxies. I would want to try that again.
49) Did you ever watch G4 TV?: Oh yeah, I watched a lot of G4 TV. Like pretty much anything I could watch. X-Play was like the one that everybody went kinda to, but I also liked Cinematech I thought was really cool, where they just showed game cinematics; I just thought that was fun to watch. I really liked - I can't remember the name of the show - I think it was just called Portal or something like that? - it was the just the MMO-machinima soap opera. That was kinda cool. Icons was cool. I didn't watch Code Monkeys, no. I know there's other shows on there that I didn't watch. Like I definitely watched more G4 before G4 and TechTV merged.
50) Favorite Magic card?: Craw wurm.
51) Descent Tabletop?: I mentioned Descent tabletop in one of my videos. I have not played it.
52) Have you ever played Betrayal at House on the Hill?: Not House on the Hill, but I have played Betrayal at Baldur's Gate, which is fundamentally the same thing; so I played that one.
53) What do you do to be happy?: What's your definition of happy? Because like, just to have a good time, and smile, and whatever, well then there's lots. Play games with my friends, like play Pulsar: Lost Colony ...play Call of Duty: Warzone with my buddies, that I'll have a good time with. Play some tabletop stuff with *them*. Now if you consider 'happy' being something like, feeling fulfilled, or that like, nothing is going wrong in your life, I don't have an answer.
54) Do you enjoy on any level trashy games, like Neptunia and Mary Skelter?: Nooo? Well, would you consider Max Gentleman Sexy Business trashy? I don't think it was that trashy. I actually found that to be incredibly tasteful and well done.
55) Did you ever play the Golden Sun games?: Yeah, I did. They're good.
56) Are you going to review the Metal Gear games?: Um, I'll maybe talk about the NES Metal Gear and Snake's Revenge, and the Game Boy Color one. A long time ago Catty and I were talking about collabing on - cuz he's also a big Metal Gear fan - we wanted to talk about the Metal Gear Game Boy Color game. I don't foresee that happening any more. It's a bummer.
57) What's a cool non-standard superhero power for a superhero RPG?: Falling asleep standing up, wherever you want.
58) Did you ever play Reboot for PS1?: No I didn't.
59) What's the Big Money sound from?: It's from Smash TV.
60) What's your dream vacation?: I want to go to a castle. Like, a real castle. Scotland, Ireland, Germany.
61) Any DM advice for helping new players feel more comfortable with roleplaying?: Lead by example, I think. If they see you kinda putting that guard down and willing to be silly, [it] will make them less afraid to be silly.
62) Are you still practicing photography?: No. Photography was not a hobby for me; it was an obligation.
63) What was your introduction to Monster Hunter?: Monster Hunter 1, PS2, launch day. I was OG.
64) How'd you get into the Monster Rancher series? Uh, I only ever played like 1 or 2, I think it was the first one.
65) have you played Gloomhaven?: I *have* played Gloomhaven.
66) Have you played Dragon View for the SNES: Dragon View sucks! wait... no, Dragon View was cool, Drakkhen sucked. Dragon View was tight.
67) How do you feel about what happened in Final Fantasy 14 Shadowbringers?: Uh, I haven't touched Shadowbringers so I couldn't tell ya. I still need to finish Stormblood. I suck.
68) Do you have a videogame crush?: Most video game people. Everyone from Final Fantasy 14. All of em. Pick one. Especially the characters that I make. Especially the ones my friends play.
69) Thoughts on Legend of Legaia?: Legaia is another one I'd want to talk about at some point. Legend of Legaia has such a cool concept for a battle system that immediately loses its luster once you kinda discover all the secret techniques. Like once you discover everything, it just becomes cumbersome and requires extra inputs. Up until that point tho, super cool.
70) If you had to start a business, what would it be?: I want to start a business that is an office dedicated to [...] providing sets for high-end tabletop stuff for myself, some close friends I know who'd want to do it with me, and for anyone else who'd want to come up and rent it, in such a way that it allows for stuff that's not just D&D.
71) Have you ever considered making your own card game?: Yes, it's something I've been thinking about since last year.
72) Have you ever heard of Cosmic Encounter?: No, I don't think I have.
73) Favorite Mario Kart?: Double Dash, easy.
74) Have you talked to Chris Perkins in a while?: Yeah, all the time.
75) Have you ever played the Iron Claw System?: Nope, don't know that one, sorry.
76) Have you played D&D Warrior of the Eternal Sun for Sega?: I have. Made my whole party, got them equipped in town, took three steps outside and got killed by snakes. Sounded like AD&D all right.
77) Do you still talk to anyone from Dice, Camera, Action?: Yeah, all of 'em.
78) Do you have a favorite Sim City Game?: I mean, I default to the NES one, just because of its simplicity and nostalgia factor. I still never got around to playing City Skyline. I heard that was really good; I should check it out.
79) What Magic formats do you play?: Limited, Standard and Pioneer.
80) Would you ever want to move to a different country or state?: Those are completely different things. Another country? Depends on if this one keeps going to shit. Another state? I don't know if I'd want to do another state. I actually really like Washington. I would move to like, idk, Jeff's been talking about moving to Idaho. It looks pretty cheap.
81) Breakfast or lunch?: Uh, breakfast. I typically don't have lunch.
82) Favorite D&D spell?: Sticks to snakes.
83) How do you like your eggs?: Scrambled. I don't like them any other way to be honest. Like just the yolk on its own feels gross to me, but mixed with the whites, it's really good.
84) Did you ever play Kingdoms of Amalur or the online TCG Hex?: Uh, both. I was a backer of Hex. And I was immediately upset at it when it was very clear that it was just a ripoff of Magic. And I didn't want to play another Magic. I wanted to play something else.
85) Did you ever play any MOBAs?: I played Smite. I haven't touched Smite in like 6 years.
86) What are some of your TV show recommendations?: What we do in the Shadows. Watch that.
87) Favorite Crystal Chronicles race?: Selkie.
88) Favorite game of 2020?: Uh, idk. Doom, probably?
89) Any special reason for the beard?: Kinda. I thought maybe if I physcially changed myself, it would somehow distance myself from who I was. Because I don't want to be who I was any more. And maybe the people who didn't like who I was would be a little bit more receptive to who I *am*.
90) Favorite MTG set?: Invasion.
91) Will you be streaming Star Wars Squadrons?: Idk. Maybe. I'm sure I'll check it out. Stream it? Idk.
92) Do you like your chat base?: I think so, yeah. I mean, whenever I'm streaming I like to see the familiar faces in chat. Something I always try to do is [...] I don't want to just treat chat like it's a viewer. It's the same goal with the gameplay channel. I'm not performing for you. I'm your buddy sitting next to you on the couch, hanging out with you. That's the goal at least. It doesn't always work, but I try.
93) What makes it all worth it for you?: F*cking cash money dude! Hell yeah, get paid!
94) Smash main?: Just adult Link, cuz I'm boring. I haven't touched Smash in a long time.
95) Favorite house in Fire Emblem 3 Houses?: Blue lion.
96) Would you ever do D&D one-shots with subscribers?: No. I would not be comfortable doing that. Like, playing something like D&D together, there already has to be a certain level of trust there, and quite frankly, I don't have that trust with people I don't know. And sure, I might recognize some of your names, that could help, but I don't know you; you may know *me* really really well. But I don't know if I'd be comfortable with that. I *might* do it in a charity setting, if it was like at a convention, and people can purchase tickets or bid on tickets, I would do it that way. I would just run some pre-made thing for whoever.
97) Do you prefer cooperative or competitive gaming?: Oh, cooperative by far. I'm a sucker for anything co-op.
98) Favorite 'What we do in the Shadows' character?: Probably just Nandor. But what they've been doing with Guillermo is kinda amazing. I thought they were under-utilizing Laszlo for a long time, but then they did some of the best Laszlo episodes with Jackie Daytona.
99) Did you ever play the Monkey Island series?: I never did, surprisingly.
100) Do you prefer custom or preset characters in games?: Custom. Always custom.
101) Did you ever play any of the Mario and Luigi games?: Yeah, I've played all of 'em. Bowser's Inside Story is the best one. I didn't get as into the last ones though; the Dream Team or the Paper Jam I didn't get into either.
102) Any food that you hate?: Spicy things.
103) Have you kept in touch with anyone from Screw Attack?: Um, just Sam pretty much. Sometimes I'll see Nick in other peoples' streams but no one I really keep in touch with. Favorite moments? Idk. I liked doing Newsroom.
104) Least 3 favorite Pokemon?: Dunsparce, Nosepass, and Bidoof. I will not be taking questions at this time!
105) Would you do a Let's Play of Tactics Ogre?: Probably not. I played it and liked it though; PSP one. It was cool.
106) I just spilled water on myself, what should I do?: Give up, it's over. Sorry man. Accept your fate.
107) Are you interested in the Warhammer universe?: Not at all, doesn't do it for me. I did play Vermintide; Vermintide was a fun game. But I'm not really into the Warhammer universe.
108) Who designed your Twitch emotes?: The majority were done by Katrinaface; couple of them were done by Palletomancer.
109) Any plans for you and Jadale doing another co-op game in the future?: At some point, probably. I've been playing Pulsar with them; Baldur's Gate 3 seems like an inevitability. He also just had a baby, so he's busy - and basically dead to me. *straight face*
110) What webcam do you use?: I don't use a webcam. This is actually a multi-thousand dollar camcorder hooked up into my computer.
111) Are you planning on returning to Final Fantasy 14?: Yes.
112) Do you use beard oil?: No, should I? Do I need it? Has to get longer first? Yeah, I'm trying to keep it short intentionally.
113) Have you played all the Ace Attorney games?: I have. I love the Ace Attorney series a lot.
114) What are your thoughts on Shin Magami Tensei?: I don't know, there's like series within that series - you need to be more specific. As a whole, in terms of its monsters and spells and all that, it's ok, it's not my favorite. I definitely prefer Final Fantasy or Dragonquest over it.
115) How's your relationship with Normal Boots?: Great. I still talk to all of them regularly.
116) Favorite Suikoden 2 character?: Flik.
117) Would you ever do any co-op videos again? Yeah, absolutely. I would love to. Again, it's just being able to arrange that to record on not just my time but on their time to make it worthwhile for the other person, that's all stuff I try to stay cognizant of.
118) Would you pick up Max Gentleman or FTL for a second run?: Not Max Gentleman, but I did get that Captain's mod for FTL in case I wanted to play that on stream - I wasn't anticipating us going straight into a billion subscribers and having to play Zelda randomized, but here we are.
119) Played Outer Wilds?: I did play Outer Wilds. It was ok.
120) Are you having issues with your Final fantasy 8 video?: Sort of. I find myself dragging my feet on working on it because I am not enthusiastic on talking about it; especially because people are anticipating an eloquent evisceration. And there's kind of an expectation there. Like I've had so many other ideas that I thought would be way more fun that I actually got enthusiastic about. But right now FF8 is the obligation.
121) What's the first new console you're going to buy?: Idk, maybe PS5. I'm not really looking forward to either one at launch.
122) Is there any video you've put up that you feel is below your standard of quality?: Yes. The FF7 video should have been better. FF6 video - *good*, could have been better. Marble Madness I kinda shat out; I was on a time crunch for that one. Um, pretty much any of the ones when I was really sad - so whenever that 3 to 4 year gap is - all of those.
123) Favorite video you've done?: Toss up between FF6 and Sonic Adventure 2.
124) Do you find streaming difficult?: Um, it can be, because it's basically not just performing but performing for hours on end. And that can get very tiring. Honestly, what I find to be more difficult is how it makes me feel afterwards, because I'll typically like want to stream something, and then I'll usually tell myself, after I'm done with the stream, then I can go and work on other stuff. But usually after I'm done with the stream I'm so exhausted that I'm like, I'm done. I can't do anything else.
125) Was there a game that at first glance seemed interesting but the plot or mechanics infuriated you?: Yeah, Final Fantasy 13.
126) Who was an inspiration to start YouTube?: Uh, let me think of specific names. It's like... NostagliaCritic, uh... I can't remember their names; it's like, a couple dozen other people [...] not in being an inspiration, but more in that if they can do it, I could do it better. This is poopy-ass garbage; they don't know how to write, and I thought I could do it better. I'll let you know when I succeed.
127) Any good recent D&D stories? [13:17:45]: I'm a mindflayer. I'm sucking brains.
The new skyblock update is pay to win, and here's why.
In this, I won't be focusing on any of the new island upgrades or most of the gem upgrades. Yes, they are pay for advantage. Yes, they are unfair and give an advantage to paying players. But it is arguable whether they are pay to win or not and I'd be willing to have that argument with anyone if there was not another mechanic several times more blatantly biased towards paying players that renders all other conversations about this irrelevant until it is removed.
Let's talk about cookie boosters. You can buy one from Elizabeth in the community center for 325 Gems. Visiting the Hypixel store reveals that you can buy 675 Gems for $4.99, or 5 dollars. This gives approximately(rounding up to $5 and ignoring taxes) 135 gems the value of 1 dollar ingame, or 1 cookie the value of $2.41.
One cookie gives:
+20% skill XP
+15 magic find
Keeping coins and potion effects on death
Access to /ah and /Bazaar
Selling items directly to the trades menu
AFK immunity(this will become important later)
Ability to toggle certain potion effects
Now, I'm going to ignore most of this because it isn't particularly relevant to the main point of the post, but just three of the cookies effects, +20% skill XP, +15 magic find, and AFK immunity have massive effect on gameplay and the ability to get to the top of any collection leaderboard. But this isn't in and of itself conclusive evidence of this being pay to win. After all, free to play players can just buy this from the bazaar, right?
There's the problem. If there were no way to buy these from the bazaar, I suprisingly wouldn't actually have that big of an issue with the update. Yes, it would be a massive advantage to pay to play players, but these advantages are technically overcomable, however, the ability to sell these on the bazaar, as you may have already guessed, opens a much, much worse loophole.
People can buy ingame coins for real life money. For those still confused on how? Simple. Buy 675 gems on the Hypixel store, convert those gems into cookies, and sell those cookies on the bazaar. Now currently, their prices are fluctuating quite wildly, so take any specific numbers here with a grain of salt, but here is approximately the real life value of skyblock coins now.
One cookie equals approximately $2.41 and(playing devil's advocate, assuming we're using the lower value of instant sell) sells for 1,053,365 coins. This means that $1 now buys approximately 440,000 skyblock coins. That 50 million you worked for months for to get in your bank? A new player can now completely legally buy that for a bit over $100. Full superior is ~$100-150. This may seem like a lot, and it is to most people, but I guarantee to you many players will buy this level of gear with real money, explained further down. A new player can, with no prior experience in the game besides having unlocked bazaar, buy completely endgame equipment and skip almost all game progression assuming they have a couple hundred dollars lying around... or are willing to steal their parents credit card. I think everyone here can see the problem, even though they won't have any skills or slayers, this gear still gives them a huge advantage in game and immediately propels them into late midgame with no effort, and grinding skills and slayers from there will be far easier. Arguably the most efficient farming method in the game bar bazaar flipping is zealot grinding, which makes about 2 million coins per hour, varying wildly depending on how skilled and lucky you are doing it. A mininum wage job is now the most efficient money making method in skyblock. It is more efficient for you to make money in real life, and pay for coins in game, than for you to directly grind those items in game. And for people who think this won't have an effect on collections, just remember the catalyst upgrades, how anyone can now make infinite flycatchers for free, and instant t11 minions of their choice. No Great Potato War will ever happen again.
How will this impact slayers, farming, etc?
This WILL have an impact on other parts of the game besides just who has the most coins. Obviously t4 slayers cost an insane amount of money, and while pay to win players still have to put in some time investment into doing them, they now have to put no effort into the cost nor gear required to do them. Skill XP potions value will likely skyrocket in price as pay to play players can now afford to vastly overpay for them in order to catch up in one of the only areas they can't buy directly, skills. Farming XP potions were already incredibly overvalued before all this, costing anywhere from 60,000-250,000 coins to buy at the auction house, and I doubt they'll go down in price for free players after all this.
But this won't cause any inflation! No new coins are being created!
No, it won't cause inflation, but it will create a new item that only paying players can get and that all players need, meaning a large portion of the game's wealth now will start going towards them. The overall supply of money will not change, but the majority of players will now have to spend more money to get the same result as a minority, meaning they'll have less available money overall, leading to the same end result. Deflation is also not a good thing in economics, and while this isn't directly comparable, it's useful to note that inflation is not the only way people can have less available spending power, just one that's often thought of.
But what about IRL traders? This update is worth it because it will stop them! This just means the money goes to Hypixel instead of dupers!
Here's the thing... it won't stop them. The bots used to perform dupes cost almost nothing, so dupers have no feasible mininum price they can sell coins at. Hypixel meanwhile will either have to offer way higher prices, or drop their prices and crash the market even more than they already did. Dupers will always be able to offer a lower price than Hypixel, because they don't have the game's economy to worry about. People's other main argument is that the money is going to the game developers now instead of dupers, so it's morally better. While the game devs have to eat, I think people forget sometimes just how much money Hypixel makes. I've done enough math here already so I'll be general here, if you go onto Mineplex, InvadedLands, actually, basically any other minecraft server, go look at the ranks and see what percentage of players are donors. I bet you its around 10-20%, and possibly closer to 5% depending on the server. Now look on Hypixel. Donors make up around 50% of the players on any lobby you go into, often more. Why? People have supported Hypixel for years for their reliability and firm stance against pay to win.
I personally bought my first rank VIP, then my second, VIP+ because I wanted to support the one minecraft server that had stood against the tide of pay to win and made so many of my favorite games without pay to win advantages for anyone. It was a donation, not a purchase. I did not buy either rank for the benefits, but because I wanted to support a server that I felt was unique in its stance against this issue. Safe to say, I won't be buying another rank here again. Hypixel has plenty of money, and is in no danger of bankruptcy. However, weirdly because of this update I feel this might change. Everyone I've spoken to has bought their rank primarily to support a server they like and with this update, Hypixel has given up any semblence of the moral high ground on this issue. Before, if you were revealed to be an irl trader, people on reddit, the forums, and ingame hunted you down if they saw anything suspicious, and would report you to Hypixel. There was very little chance of you getting away with it. And if you were a public figure, such as a YouTuber, the risk of getting caught vs the reward from irl trading was definitely never worth it. So while the practice existed, after Hypixel started to crack down on it the number of people actually benefitting from it while not getting caught by anyone, combined with Hypixels obvious automatic measures to counter IRL traders meant that there was an incredibly low chance of someone being able to buy IRL traded coins or gear and get away with it. Now however, that's all changed. With an official way of buying coins, there's no chance of getting caught. Effectively, Hypixel Skyblock is now no different from those old factions and prison servers people loved watching YouTubers like SalC1 dupe on. And people say this will cut down on duping and IRL trading. This will have the opposite. So many more people will now have no problem doing it, and the public pressure to do it will be so far less, that many more will now feel comfortable IRL trading even if just as a way to "rebel" against Hypixel making it pay to win. Now, awhile up I claimed that people would be willing to waste hundreds of dollars to get endgame gear. Let me now explain that and back up that claim.
Personal story time, skip if you want to, but if you do read, I can't thank you enough. This is not particularly factually informative, and you may be confused about why I'm writing about a completely different videogame in a skyblock subreddit, but please bear with me. I feel I have to write this for my past self, and I don't think my future self could live with me if I didn't.
I don't remember exactly when I started playing goodgame empire. I remember I was atleast a year or two into the game sometime in 7th or 8th grade, so I'm going to assume I started playing around 11 or 12. This was around maybe 2014 or 2015. Goodgame Empire game was an online strategy MMO about building up your castles and armies to create a powerful empire you controlled. You teamed up with other players in alliances(think guilds in skyblock) that could hold up to 65 members. There were seveal resources in the game, but the important one for this story if food. You could build various buildings to increase production, and one of the resources used to build certain particularly powerful buildings were called "rubies". You could buy these for real world money, and many people did. For a long time, the main advantage this gave you was -40% food consumption for all your soldiers, which effectively meant anyone with them could field nearly double the armies of their opposition. This by itself made these players incredibly powerful, and they were called "ruby players" or sometimes "ruby whales". Different alliances tried to recruit them to their side and fought over them because of how useful they were. They would often spend dozens, hundreds, or sometimes thousands of dollars on the game. Some of these were adults, who would talk to me about how they were spending their most recent paycheck on some more soldiers in the game. Some of these... I prefer not to think about those ones. A few years after I started playing, the game became substantially more pay to win. There was always a pay for advantage aspect, but after directly buying troops became easy for paying players, "ruby whales" could singlehandedly sway any war they entered to their side due to having the capacity of dozens of players armies in one. As long as they had money left on their credit card, it was impossible to fight them. You didn't have to beat their skill, you had to beat their bank account. And there was always someone richer than you.
A group of alliances always controlled the top of the leaderboard in the game. While technically the member limit of one alliance was 65, this didn't stop countless "sub"-alliances from forming, multiple different alliances all working in unison, all following one leader, creating mega-blocks of hundreds or thousands of, usuallly paying, players. At the beginning while it was nearly impossible to topple the top without incredible work and luck, you atleast needed some skill, even if you paid to get there. By 2018, you could get to the top of any leaderboard you wanted with enough cash. While goodgame empire was technically a "competitive" game and wars did exist between different alliances, in practice it had many of the same "noncompetitive" elements skyblock had and "events" in the game where you verse NPC targets where primarily how different players and alliances competed. I once trained a new player in the game who was a ruby spender but had almost no skill, after leaving the game for awhile and coming back, that new player was maxinum level, with the strength of nearly a leaderboard player. Yet when I talked to them again, they still had no clue how most game mechanics worked. They simply paid to get to their place. I wish I could say almost all the leaderboard players paid to get where they were in that game, for that would indicate placing at the top was possible with enough skill... all leaderboard players got where they were from rubies. I hated that game. It. Hurt. People. I knew so many people personally who were not only emotionally but financially addicted to that thing, who would spend their entire paychecks to win that one war... and as an alliance leader... I couldn't discourage them without giving us a disadvantage in anything we attempted. We needed those players. I ended up deciding it wasn't worth becoming a top alliance if we had to rely on ruby whales, and told them to stop spending so much on the game. "It was just a game" I said. It... didn't do much. Some stopped, most left the alliance and stayed in the game. So many people I knew in that game hated playing it, but couldn't leave due to the sunk cost fallacy. The game would delete your account, which sometimes contained hundreds of dollars, thousands of hours, and years of work, if you didn't log in for a couple months. To this day, I hate the company that made that game, Goodgame Studios, more than EA. Say all you want about microtransactions, they weren't... this.
I stopped playing the game in late 2019 after I found a YouTuber by the name of Technoblade. You may have heard of him. I think the first video I found of him was conquering the world in the SMP he was a part of. Partly due to my YouTube channel starting to grow at the same time after years of stagnation, I decided to come back to Minecraft. After watching Technoblade's Skyblock and Great Potato War video(only one was out at the time), I was amazed. Not by what he accomplished, but the concept. "Wow, any player, if skilled, dedicated, and smart enough, could pull off something like that... I want to do that." And I did. I created my first Skyblock account in late 2019, and started playing B4dwars and training to get actively better at the game as well. It caused me to spend most of the last year, including quarantine, on Minecraft, and more particularly, Hypixel. I loved how it was the one free to play minecraft server that I could reach the top at if I was only skilled enough. I didn't have to pay to get the same overpowered weapons and armor everyone else did! Of all the games on the server, I chose B4dwars and Skyblock because in B4dwars you had no gameplay changing unlockable upgrades, so I'd have no mechanical disadvantage compared to someone with 600 stars, in addition to it not being as PvP based as most of the other minigames, while still having more strategy than any other. I chose Skyblock because of what I hoped to do in it, I wanted to become #1 in a collection.
I spent the next few months as the best few months in the past couple years. I had just entered highschool, and while I probably spent too much time on the server, I had a blast playing with my friends and actually enjoying life again for a little while. Playing was so much different than before, it wasn't an endless grind only to lose to people who had a credit card. What you did, meant something. I started beating sweats in b4dwars, and climbing the mushrooms leaderboard...
As I write this, I'm pretty close to hitting 30k on YouTube, which means YouTube Rank. However, I'll likely not get it when I reach that. My videos will barely hit the view requirement as is, and as demonstrated in the past Hypixel are willing to deny YouTube ranks to those who personally criticize them. I'm fine with that. I always got mad in the old days when I played Goodgame Empire because the main goodgame Empire youtuber at the time, who I won't say his name because I understand now it wasn't his fault, but lets call him Birch, had about 6k subs nearly never protested any of the new pay to win updates. He wasnt a paying player himself, but I always felt like he was too afraid to criticize the company that made the game because of his relationship to the game. My 13 year old self hated that. I want to be different, and now I feel that while I don't pretend to be at all important in the wider Hypixel community compared to some others, I have a voice and I would like to call out what's going on. This post will probably get a couple dozen upvotes, a few comments commending the effort, and a number of people who actually bother to read the post I can count on one hand. But I feel this still needs to be said. This isn't about game balance anymore. This is about the players. Pay to win systems like this have ruined lives and countless people already have addictions to this kind of stuff. I know too many people who's lives were ruined by these types of games, and for what it's worth I'll do anything I can to try to stop Hypixel from becoming one. People will get addicted to this system if we allow it to get put in place, and if not for the balance of the game economy, we need to stop it for the sake of the players.
This is great and all, but what can I really do? I can't change anything that's going to happen.
YES YOU CAN! If your reading this, you likely have a reddit account, that's great! Crosspost this post, link resources, petitions, and share your own stories about why this is a bad idea! Go onto the forums! The Hypixel devs spend the majority of their time there, not here! Most of the players there don't see many of the problems with this update! We all know how toxic the forums are at times, but for what it's worth, they do matter to the devs. YOUTUBERS! Yes, I'm looking at you(cough cough, thirtyvirus, cough cough, cough cough, Dragoon, cough cough, Technoblade... Nullzee.. and all the other Skyblock YouTubers) I know many of you browse the subreddit from time to time. STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES. If this game becomes pay to win your going to lose a large portion of your audience who don't have money and aren't willing to play anymore. YOU CAN CHANGE THINGS. Many of you have far more reach than me, and can face far less consequences than the average player, than having far more impact than them. WHAT YOU SAY AND DO MATTERS. We can still change stuff right now, while this topic is still fresh. While I personally disagree with what much of Hypixel has done, I do believe they are much more connected than their community than other companies. If we voice our grievances, they WILL listen. Be loud, but respectful. Explain in detail why this system is wrong, and how to fix it!
How to fix it?
There's so many different ways this system can be improved to still let Hypixel have their monetization, the players their new content, and the rest of the game their economy.
Solution 1: Make cookies buyable from an NPC with coins in addition to gems, and make them unsellable, untradeable, and remove them from the bazaar and auction house. If this is too much work for the devs, they can simply make the buffs given directly to prevent loopholes to trade cookies.
Solution 2: Make cookies untradeable as in solution one, but instead of having them sold from a different NPC from coins, let players earn gems in game. Many games let players acquire a small amount of premium currency for free, and it is proven this also increases paid sales for that currency. This will give players a fun new currency to earn, while also stopping the ability to buy coins
Solution 3: Simply revert the changes. This is the most drastic, but most friendly to free to play players. Start this update over from Scratch. You can keep the election system, but rollback everything related to the new pay to win mechanics.
Solution 4: Simply remove the ability to trade cookies. This is the worst solution for free to play players as it means they can't get the buffs they provide, but it would atleast be better than people being allowed to buy infinite money.
Thank you to everyone who read this. I don't have much hope, but I do hope it spreads far enough to reach important YouTubers and other members who can spread this information and hopefully bring about some small change in Hypixel. If you have any questions or would like to debate any of the points brought up here, feel free to debate me in the comments. I do sleep, but I will try to answer them as soon as I can. I do understand some people have trouble getting through these walls of text I write, and while I'm still working on translating my last reddit essay, do tell me if you want a video form of this, and I'll try to start working on one.